This counter height dining set might be simple at first sight, but a closer look reveals beauty in the details. From the through-tenon pedestal base to the plank-effect table top and distressed nutmeg finish, this set is beaming with charm. Small scale is especially suited to loft-style living, but two optional leaves ensure there's plenty of space for parties up to eight. The upholstered bar stool with cushioned seat ensures long, lingering meals are enjoyed in comfort.
- Includes counter height table, server and 4 upholstered counter height bar stools
- Table made with wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood
- Nutmeg finish
- Bar stools made of wood; nailhead trim with antiqued bronze-tone finish; polyester upholstery over foam cushioned seat
- Table with separate extension leaves; extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaves (seats up to 8)
- Server with 2 smooth-gliding drawers (top drawer with felt lining), 4 cabinets (lower cabinets each with 1 shelf) and center display shelf; antiqued bronze-tone hardware
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
|Counter Height Dining Table and 4 Barstools with Storage
|6-Piece Counter Height Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Ask about Michael's Furniture & Mattress Guardsman 5 year protection plans! Plans no include pet damage! Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.