This 6-piece dining room set is a well-made country cottage inspired group. Crafted with reclaimed pine wood, it pays homage to natural materials. Table's textured white pedestal base feels rich and substantial, while the round inlay tabletop with plank effect is beautified with a light grayish brown finish for a relaxed sensibility. With room for five people, plenty of farm to table dinners are in order. The dining chair's wood frame showcases supportive slat back design. Seat cushions, upholstered in easy-care Nuvella® fabric, are bleachable and incredibly colorfast, even in sunlight. A gorgeous server wrapped in chevron shaped plank effect rounds out the set nicely.
- Includes dining table, server and 4 chairs
- Light brown finish; assembly required
- Table seats up to 5
- Table made of reclaimed wood, wood and engineered wood
- Two-tone finish
- Side chair made of wood
- Slat back design
- Easy-clean polyester (Nuvella®) upholstered foam cushioned seat remains vibrant and resists stains
- Server made of reclaimed wood, solid and engineered wood
- 2 side cabinets with 2 adjustable shelves each
- 1 lower center cabinet with 1 adjustable shelf
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Aged pewter-tone hardware
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 4 Chairs with Storage
||6-Piece Dining Room Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Ask about Michael's Furniture & Mattress Guardsman 5 year protection plans! Plans no include pet damage! Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.