Provides Protection and Comfort
Allergy and Dust Mite Relief
For chronic allergy sufferers, the Comfort Plush offers great protection. It features protection from allergens such as dust, dust mites, dead skin, pet dander and pollen. A typical mattress cover cannot prevent allergens and microbials from your mattress from coming in contact with you. The Comfort Plush Protector can help relieve allergy sufferers from nightly interruptions like sneezing, stuffy nose and other allergy symptoms.
Waterproof and Breathable
Preserve your mattress warranty with the waterproof protection of the Comfort Plush Mattress Protector by preventing stains or spills coming in contact with your mattress. Sleepharmony mattress protectors provide superior protection, keeping your mattress clean and promoting excellent hygiene. In addition to being waterproof, the materials of the protector are completely air porous, still allowing breathability to keep you cool and comfortable all night long.
- Shield your mattress while adding a plush layer of comfort
- Protective barrier from allergens and dust mites; recommended for people with allergies
- Waterproof protection for all ages; guards against stains from spills and liquids
- Breathable material; approved for memory foam and latex
- Preserves mattress manufacturer warranty
- Peace of mind protection; durable, Oeko-Tex textile tested & 10 year limited warrantyFits all size mattresses.
Ask about Michael's Furniture & Mattress Guardsman 5 year protection plans! Plans no include pet damage! Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.